Director of Infrastructure
About the Job
The IT director will provide the vision, strategic direction, and operational oversight for developing and implementing information technology initiatives that support the growth of iZotope. The purpose of the position is to plan, direct, manage and oversee the IT activities and operations; administer the IT budget, staff and physical facilities of the department, administration and operation of company platforms, strategies and technology; handle network security measures, and implementation of firewalls and modifications of network related infrastructure.
- Lead, manage and scale iZotope’s IT function, spanning internal systems architecture and administration, internal applications development and operations, database administration and help desk
- Develop an IT vision for iZotope that guides the strategies and roadmap surrounding our core infrastructure, especially around business systems such as ERP, CRM, Tableau and related applications
- Define IT as a practice within the organization: implement and manage the overall methodologies, processes and procedures that make IT a center of excellence
- Create and manage functional goals covering all areas of responsibility and in alignment with overall company goals
- Oversight of planning activities and execution of project work plans in accordance to our quarterly and annual goals
- Budgetary responsibility covering all IT personnel and systems
- 5+ years' experience managing and leading an IT function within a comparably-sized organization
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrable success as a mentor, coach and collaborator able to manage a high-performing, productive team
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully managing core infrastructure transformation projects and complex IT programs
- A solid technical foundation covering areas of direct responsibility, preferably including both systems engineering and application development and integration
- Analytical, problem-solving and project/resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills (to both technical and nontechnical colleagues) and attention to detail
- Prior experience with both direct / eCommerce and retail business environments
- Prior experience managing IT within a product development organization, covering both software and hardware products
- Prior experience with software entitlement management systems such as Flexera
- Prior experience with a customer database re-platform and re-architecture
- Familiarity with backend infrastructure and app development, release and deployment practices
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.